ADD “SPICE” TO YOUR ISRAEL VACATION
These one or two day expeditions can be added into any of our Tour itineraries, or can be designed into a unique stand-alone action filled experience for you and your group.
WATER SPORT ADVENTURE
- Whether you’re an avid sportsman, or want to challenge the waves for the first time, Israel has everything you could want in water sports. Surf-boarding, wind-surfing, kayaking, sailing, parasailing, stand-up paddling, and more, are all enjoyed at your choice of three seas: the Mediterranean, the Sea of Galilee and the Red Sea. The water never goes below 17 degrees Centigrade (about 62 Fahrenheit), so you can enjoy water sports year-round and don’t even need a wet-suit. The water is usually clear, which makes the experience even more fun and interesting.
SCUBA DIVE OR SNORKEL
- Nothing excites travelers more than the sight of sparkling clear blue water seen against a background of towering purple mountains.Among the waters of the Red Sea lies one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world. Its mazes, bays, deep canyons, and the abundant beautiful fish that swim among the majestic coral have made it an internationally-renowned diving site. The magic and silence of this underwater world is calming and enchanting.
SURF OR WINDSURF
- The beaches along the Mediterranean have waves and conditions suitable for surfing. There are surfing schools in Tel Aviv and Haifa that offer courses in a variety of surfing sports, and which rent and sell equipment. Eilat also has conditions for windsurfing.
HOT-AIR BALLOON OR HELICOPTER RIDE
- For a majestic, less physically demanding way to see Israel, from above try a hot air balloon or helicopter ride. From above land, the beauty of Israel’s historic cities is spectacular. Air rides in Israel are increasingly popular and provide some of the most breathtaking rides taking you high above the Galilee hills in the Mount Gilboa area.
Hot air ballooning is a beautiful and peaceful experience, drifting calmly along with the winds, and ascending almost naturally in a machine which appears almost to defy the laws of gravity. Balloons tend to be controlled largely by the wind, with the pilot controlling the altitude and floating the balloon in a direction in which it will pick up the right air current.
Get ready for an incomparable, adventurous experience with a guided helicopter tour over Israel. Gather a bird’s eyes view of the stunning landscapes and colorful vistas of Israel from above. A truly unique and spectacular way to see the any city.
PARASAIL, PARAGLIDE, AND PARACHUTE
- Enjoy an eyeful of Israel’s natural beauty while also enjoy the thrill of an unforgettable moment.
4 X 4 ALL TERRAIN EXCURSIONS
- Feeling the sun on your face and wind in your hair, riding the back trails of the northern frontier or the colorful Judean desert craters will let you experience Israel as few do, off the beaten path.
- Experience the delicious melting pot of cultures and cuisines in Israel. Pick up fresh produce directly from the open market, sample the freshest cheeses, tastiest olive oil, the most decadent halva, and pick the most colorful vegetables for our cooking demonstrations and meals. Leaving the chaos of the city behind, we’ll travel to the hills overlooking Jerusalem and, under the guidance of local chefs, start cooking in our “field kitchen.” Lighting the fire and heating the ovens, each will lend a hand in preparing salads, appetizers, entrees, and desserts to contribute to our feast. Bon appetite!